Complete transformation from trawler vessel to longliner
Works carried out:
– Complete ship breaking in spaces below main deck and aft
– Building and mounting the new structural configuration below main deck and above main deck
– Closing the aft area
– Arrangement and mounting maneuver areas for longlining fishing port
– Arrangement and building of anchorage and working systems of a longliner vessel
– Building a bait refrigerated store and repair the fishing hold
– Dismantling and building new arrangement of equipments in the engine room. Installation of all required lines, such as, cooling, sanitary, supply, etc.
– Installation of two new auxiliary engines.
– Mounting and installation of new equipments of services arranged in machinery.
– Mounting and installation of new cooling system for provision store and refrigerated store.
– Complete overhaul shaft line and main engine
– Complete painting treatment including complete sand blasting