Dry docking for repair and maintenance works
Works carried out:
– Sand blasting of the hull grade SA 2 1/2 and painting.
– Cleaning the ballast water tanks.
– Checking, cleaning, adjust the valves, gratings, sea chests, mud boxes, etc.
– Dismantle/install the blade of the rudder.
– Dismantle/install the tail shaft, renew the Simplex joints, dismantle variable blades, polish the propulsion propeller
– Dismantle, cleaning and pressure test of the main engine coolers, fresh water cooler of main engine, oil cooler gear-box, oil cooler auxiliary engines.
– Dismantle and install for overhaul the Intercooler turbo, change the bearings, etc.
– Different repair works of pipes in engine room, fuel oil tanks and ballast tanks.
– Complete overhaul auxiliary engines.
– Different electric works.
– Renew 50 tons of steel.
– Different mechanical works in some equipments.